It does not receive public funding
Editor in chief:

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram

Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service

Airplanes. Ryanair: schedule changes and punctuality, update

Dublin, Ireland - For September ad October and for those regarding the Winter schedule

Ryanair yesterday (9 Oct) updated its progress on the schedule change of 18,000 of its 800,000 flights between November and March as follows: For Sept/Oct cancellations (announced 18 Sep): – All 315,000 customers received email notices – Over 311,000 re-routings or refunds (99% of customers) have been processed – The remaining 4,000 customers (1%) have yet to contact the airline. For Winte...

fra/pec - 1207648

© AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency Srl