It does not receive public funding
Editor in chief:

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram

Safran: aviation, defense and space world group, also engaged in social work

Support for an association that helps people in difficulty

Interesting social initiative that undertaken by the Safran foundation which has decided to support the association "La Bergerie de Berdine", committed to helping the social reintegration of people in difficulty, allowing them to rebuild their lives. "Bergerie de Berdine" was born with the aim of welcoming those who suffer from addictions, school dropouts, have family, professional problems or suffer from disabling diseases. Its goal is to host at least 40 young people under the age of 35 at its headquarters and to accompany them in the shoot. The association manages to go on for 60% thanks to the work of those who are part of it, while the remaining 40% of the resources come from public or private donations.

The Safran foundation is contributing financially to the construction and fitting out of the spaces for the development of new activities including the installation of a recycling facility, the production of a plant dryer, the creation of carpentry workshops and the installation of a shop selling local products. It also supports the activities of professional training courses.

Safran is an international group operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interior), defense and space markets. It has over 95,000 employees, holds important leadership positions worldwide, undertakes research and development programs to meet the needs of the rapidly changing market.

RC3 - 1226967

AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency