It does not receive public funding
Editor in chief:
CLARA MOSCHINI

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram LinkedIn


Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service

Airplanes and carriers. Alitalia-SAI: closing of the transaction implementation agreement

Rome, Italy - New company to be fully operational with effect from January 1, 2015

"Alitalia and Etihad Airways today announced the completion of all the formalities related to the transfer of air transport operations from Alitalia-CAI (Compagnia aerea italiana) to the new Alitalia-SAI. Etihad Airways has subscribed and paid for the capital increase of euro 387.5 million for the acquisition of a 49 per cent share in Alitalia-SAI. The remaining 51 per cent shareholding is held...

fra/pec - 1165110

AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency
Similar

Press releasePlanes. CJ EU: the unruly behaviour of an air passenger may constitute an "extraordinary circumstance"

Capable of exempting the carrier from its obligation to pay compensation for the cancellation or long delay of the flight

Nevertheless, the airline must, in respect of the reasonable measures that it must adopt in order to release itself from its obligation to pay compensation, ensure the re-routing of passengers as soon as possible, by means of other direct or indirect flights which may be operated by other carriers more