Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service
Etihad Airways acquires majority stake in Alitalia's "Millemiglia" program
Rome, Italy - Its third investiment. EA now operates frequent flyer programs for seven airlines around the world
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has acquired a 75 per cent stake in Alitalia Loyalty SpA, the owner and operator of "MilleMiglia", Alitalia’s frequent flyer program, with Alitalia retaining the remaining 25 per cent stake. Alitalia Loyalty will become part of Global Loyalty Company (GLC), a loyalty and lifestyle company that allows Etihad Airways and its partners t...
AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency