Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service
VINCI Airports to acquire the majority shareholding in Gatwick
The transaction is expected to complete in the first half of 2019
VINCI Airports, a VINCI Concessions subsidiary, today signed an agreement to acquire from current shareholders an effective 50.01% stake in Gatwick Airport Limited, a freehold property airport. The transaction is expected to complete in the first half of 2019. The other 49.99% will be managed by Global Infrastructure Partners.VINCI Airports to partner with Global Infrastructure Partners and to benefit...
© AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency Srl