Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service
Man dies during the journey due to overdose
He had swallowed 246 cocaine eggs while was travelling from Colombia to Tokyo
He died on board after ingesting 246 cocaine eggs. The man, a Japanese 42 years old, was on an Aeromexico's airplane headed from Mexico City to Tokyo when he was taken ill. The flight attendants noticed a person suffering from convulsions and asked to make an emergency landing at Hermosillo airport, in the State of Sonora located in the north-western part of Mexico, but when the doctors came on board...
© AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency Srl