Avio: 2021 results in line with its guidance
Backlog improved, stable cash position -ATTACHMENT
The Board of Directors of Avio SpA yesterday reviewed and approved the company and group financial statements of Avio SpA as of December 31, 2021.
- Successful return to flight for Vega: 3 missions in 6 months
- Net order backlog increasing for both production and development activities
- Maiden Flights for Vega C and Ariane 6 in 2022 first half and second half respectively
- Sharp increase in energy costs affecting profitability
- Backlog: 877 M€ (+19% on December 31, 2020)
- Net Revenues: 312 M€ (-3% on 2020)
- Adjusted EBITDA: 38 M€ (-13% on 2020)
- Reported EBITDA: 30 M€ (-15% on 2020)
- Net Income: 9 M€ (-39% on 2020)
- Net Cash Position: 57 M€ (-9% on December 31, 2020)
- Net order backlog: 870-920 M€
- Revenues: 330-350 M€
- EBITDA Reported: 24-30 M€
- Net income: 5-10 M€.
The integral version of the report (11 pages) is attached to this AVIONEWS.
AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency