Airplanes and helicopters. Airbus reports 9M 2022 results
437 commercial aircraft delivered -ATTACHMENT
Airbus reported consolidated today financial results for the nine months ended 30 September 2022.
The highlights are:
- 437 commercial aircraft delivered in 9m 2022
- Revenues € 38.1 billion; EBIT Adjusted € 3.5 billion
- EBIT (reported) € 3.6 billion; EPS (reported) € 3.26
- Free cash flow before M&A and customer financing € 2.9 billion
- 2022 guidance updated for FCF before M&A and customer financing.
Gross commercial aircraft orders increased to 856 (9m 2021: 270 aircraft) with net orders of 647 aircraft after cancellations (9m 2021: 133 aircraft). The order backlog amounted to 7,294 commercial aircraft at the end of September 2022.
Airbus Helicopters registered 246 net orders (9m 2021: 185 units), with bookings well spread across programmes.
Airbus Defence and Space’s order intake by value was € 8.0 billion (9m 2021: € 10.1 billion), corresponding to a book-to-bill ratio slightly above 1. Third quarter 2022 order intake mainly related to services across the Division's portfolio.
The integral version of the report (ten pages) is attached to this AVIONEWS.
AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency